Saturday, March 25, 2006

Naughty Cat Bloggers


The humans have done a great job of hogging the computer all for themselves! Not to put all the blame on them as we have been more lazy then usual. We had so much fun with our Grandma that we have been wiped out since she left.

We wanted to go home with her, we even had our bags packed. Then we found out that we were going to be stuffed into the belly of the noisy scary thing (I think it is called a plane) and we said FORGET IT! WE'RE STAYING!

Our female human wanted to clear up any possible misunderstandings made by one of our Grandma's comments. Our human is NOT, I repeat, NOT going to have a baby. Her brother back in America is expecting one this summer. Who needs a baby when all of the attention in our house should be showered on us cats?

And so for our adventures.....ah, where should we even begin? I think we should start with our trip to Venice during the Carnival....



..Stay tuned!

10 comments:

Just Ducky said...

Is that you guys under those costumes? Wow.

Guess I mis-read the thing abouts the baby. Better for you guys that you won't have to share your humans.

Glad to see you are back. Ciao.

Fat Eric said...

Woah...nice costumes! I am not sure I would like to wear them though...and I DEFINITELY wouldn't like to go on a plane. Glad you two are back blogging, we missed you!

Edsel/The Pooch said...

glad you guys will be posting more often, you have such good adventures.

The Fluffy Tribe said...

That is so cool!!!!blue people!!! ~Merlin, Shadow, Ko Ko

Gigolo Kitty said...

I can't wait to read about the carnival. Good idea not to leave Italy. Wish we could join you there away from chilly New York:)

Chatham said...

I also have alot of trouble getting on the 'puter to blog!

My Aunt AP3 lived with a cat named Sphinxie when she was in Naples with the Sailors. (I think they are in a thing called the Navy). She brought Sphinxie home to the USA, but he had to be in something called quarantine for a long time and it made both of them very sad. But then it was over and they were happy again.

Boni said...

I'm tuned. I wanna hear more bout the blue people!

Just Ducky said...

Hey guys, how about the lowdown on your adventures. We are waiting, as patiently as we can.

Kukka-Maria said...

I've never seen humans like the ones you saw in Venice! I can't wait to hear more about that adventure!

Zeus said...

What strange human pets those are in the picture! Are they real human pets or mechanical ro-bos?

I'm glad my human pet is not a mechanical ro-bo. It would hurt to rub against her then!