Monday, February 15, 2010

Falling Hard

Our trip to Niagara Falls with Karl, Ruis, Gracie, Momo, Socks, Asta, Barney and Stanley has been fun and relaxing. Oh how we didn't realize this morning when we woke up that this was soon to be changed.

Photo by Karl

Olive woke up this morning and when she looked out onto the falls she noticed that a barrel was in the water and heading towards the falls. She yelled for all of us to get down the the falls and see what was going on.

Photo by Karl

You can imagine to our surprise and horror when we saw that Gracie and Barney were in the barrel and already going over the falls!

Photo by Karl

All for one and one for all! We all jumped into a barrel and headed into the water. After going half way down the falls I think we were all wondering what did we do?

TO BE CONTINUED!

5 comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I think that adventure might be a little wet for me!

Anonymous said...

Oh no! We hope they will be OK!

Milo and Alfie xx

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

I don't think this was a good idea, at all. I wonder if we will all make it to the bottom in one piece. ~Socks

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

I only have two things to say about today.
1. I love you mommie and daddie
2. HELLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPP!

The Island Cats said...

We had a feeling this was gonna happen!