Monday, December 10, 2007

Roscoe Has Done It Again!

Tomorrow is the cast party that Sassy is throwing at Hearst Castle in California. Knowing that it would be a swanky, Hollywood affair, I went out and bought a pair of tuxedos. I picked out the tuxedos, I gave the tailor our exact measurements, I paid for them; all Roscoe had to do was go and pick them up. I had chosen nice white dinner jackets with black pants but apparently Roscoe didn't agree with my choice and came home with these!!!!!!



How on earth am I EVER going to show my face in Hollywood again if we show up to the cast party wearing these!!! ROSCOOOOOOOOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Opus

What is HIS problem? I think we look cheerful and fun!

-Roscoe

10 comments:

Leslie said...

Oh what a HOOT! You look dashing. And smashing. :)

The Crew said...

Oh my! You 2 will certainly make an unforgettable entrance.

Sassy Kat said...

You look oh so handsome, cannot wait until the party.

Islay said...

Hi guys - great badge. I'll post it on my blog! Now I have to go find something to wear to the cast party - off to Rodeo Drive...!

licks & slobbers
-Charlie

Islay said...

P.S. Did I tell you how fabulous you look? (don't be too hard on Roscoe, most of us are colour-blind, you know!)

Just Ducky said...

Colts win again and you two look like gangsters!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Perhaps you look too cheerful and fun?

G.

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Didn't you know cats are color blind...so do not be too hard on yourself Roscoe. I like the orange myself:)
FYI: I also sent off the bracelet set to Momo in Australia today.
We are a wonderful caring bunch of kitties here! Bravo!
I hope the mommy is feeling better now.
Looking forward to the next episode of CCSI....I so hope there will be a spot for me in an upcoming segment...gee Miss Peach really wants a part doesn't she! All this sucking up!
kiss kiss kiss

PerfectTosca said...

You guys sure look slick. I mean that's hollywood right?

Listen, please let me know if you can ever use a Perfect Collie in one of your films. I am really smart, live with three cats who run my life and am well behaved. Well that's unless there's something like a roast beef around or something. But other than that I am a true cat's dog. I got a lot of cat friends with blogs too. That's because of my cat Mojo who is my best friend. Well anyways, I am not sure if I can act, but The Woman says I'm pretty dramatic all by myself without a script.

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Wowwie, I must say this is flamboyant to the last T! Very outstanding!!!!!!!!