Wednesday, October 17, 2007

They Love US!

Roscoe and I have received our very first blog award! We are sooooo excited! Our dear friend (and Colts fan) Derby presented us with the prestige "I Love Your Blog" award. And now for our acceptance speech, ah hem (clears throat of fur balls).



"My esteemed colleague, Roscoe, and I are thrilled to be awarded the coveted "I Love Your Blog" award. We have had a long, two year carer as cat blogger: years in which we have thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. It has always been our long term goal to strive for excellence in blog writing, a goal which we have vigorously worked to accomplish. This award is an outstanding achievement because it was you, the reader, who chose to bestow it upon us. For that we thank you endlessly and are forever grateful.

As writers, it is enough to know that someone simply "likes" our blog. But to know that someone out there LOVES our blog, well there just aren't words to express how that makes us feel.

We wish to thank our humans for not only giving us a computer with which to type, but for allowing us the freedom of expression, to say what we want to say even at the cost of their own embarrassment. To our fans, thank you so much for checking in with us day to day. It is for you who we type. To the great big, kitty God in sky, thank you for our wonderful lives. We have enjoyed all nine of them. And last but not least to Derby, the fine cat who awarded us this great gift. You have made two old farm cats from Indiana very happy. And now a few words from my brother and fellow award winner." -Opus

"What? Somebody gave us an award? Really? Whooooooooooo hoooooooooooooo!!!!!! Puurs to Derby!" - Roscoe


-Roscoe

And now, who should we nominate....hmmmmmmm.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

BOTH OF YOU DESERVE THIS AWARD. YOU HAVE A GOOD BLOG AND I ENJOY READING HOW YOU TWO LOVE YOUR LIFE AND HUMANS IN ITALY.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

NJ CUZ/GFM

The Cat Realm said...

Congratulations!!!
And what an impressive acceptance speech, very nice!
Karl

Just Ducky said...

LOL, Opus, you have a lot to say! Are you going to be a politician?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your award! Nice speech.

Karen Jo said...

Congratulations on your award. You made quite a speech, Opus.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

This is my first time to be here, and your blog is great~!!! I will come here often~!!! Nice to meet you guys~!

Adan

Sassy Kat said...

I like michico adan this is my first visit. I am looking forward to knowing you guys better and I am going to take a day and read your past posts. You two must have a pretty special blog to receive this award. I shall strive to make my posts excellent, OK may good. Again katgradulations.

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Wow, very impressive speech! If you guys want to run for the prime ministership we are having an election here in Australia next month. Better you than those who are running for office!

I'm a first time visitor too and quite new to the blogging scene.

MoMo