Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

There is so much to be thankful for. I am thankful that I have humans who love and care for me every day of my life. I am thankful for having the chance to live in Italy, not too many cats get to see other countries. I am so very thankful for the incredible 12 years I had with my brother, sweet Roscoe. Though we all miss him terribly, his memory makes us smile every day. I am thankful for all of the friends who I have met on the internet, the world really much smaller than it seemed!

And I so very thankful for my dear friends Sassy, Momo, Karl, Ruis and Asta. You and your humans are the best and we (me and my human) feel lucky to have you in our lives.



Wishing everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving. I hope the humans give you some turkey. And in the spirit of Roscoe, I encourage you to steal a slice or two! Happy Thanksgiving!

(ps. Sorry I couldn't come by to visit, but the human wouldn't let me get near the computer. She was too busy in the kitchen all day. Good help is hard to find!)

13 comments:

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

Happy thanksgiving to you and your mom, too! Hope you had a great day! Our mommy didn't help us visit much yesterday either so we are trying to make our rounds this am. We are thankful for you!!
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Oh Sweet Opus...what a darling picture of all of you!!!! We are very thankful to have met you, and hope to get to know ya even better!!

I'm looking forward to the you know...just let me know, dear Boy!!!!!

Love and kissies...

Laciegirl

Mumsie sez the world is actually very small to us doggie and kitty bloggers...she said she laughed when she was in New Yorrrrk last weekend for Auntie Ami's Pawty...(she hadn't been there since she was 14...)and she saw all these places she had er photoshopped...felt like she knew them already!

Black Cat said...

I hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving with lots of yummy turkey:) xxx

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We understand completely our beans ran off and left us, so this is the first chance we have had to visit our friends. Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving. ~S,S & C

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving. We don't celebrate it here but I still score some turkey pieces and both SS and I are thankful for all that we have, especially our caring family and friends.

I am much better now, thanks to all the healing purrs and purrayers.

Love the group picture. Gran had a good giggle over it.

Sassy Kat said...

At last!!!!! I was allowed to teleport in and visit with you over the holiday weekend and see you. I was dumped and wasn't getting any visiting time but here I am now.
I am so thanksful to have you in my life! You and your family are such a blessing to my family. We love all of you bunches!!!!!

Sassy Kat said...

Heared that you are still dupmed, head back to my place. Momo is there and we are just having a quiet couple of days.

The Cat Realm said...

What a cute Thanksgiving picture!!!
We wouldn't have had any Turkey if it wasn't for Sassy - our staff is vegetarian and didn't even THINK of getting a LITTLE bit of Turkey just for us!!!
We hope you did better....
Your friends from The Cat Realm!

Bae Bae said...

Happy thanksgiving to you kitties. ;)

~ Bae

Sassy Kat said...

Making sure tht you made it home safely from my place. Was great to see you.

Tesla and Hansel said...

Thanks for coming to my blogoversary! it was great having you!

Asta said...

Thank you fow that wondewful Thanksgiving feast..I am so vewy thankful fow having you in my life as a gweat fwiend..Roscoe is always by ouw side and in ouw heawts..I'm so lucky to have met you
love and smoochie kisses
ASTA