Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Working Weekend

Since the humans dumped me this past weekend, I decided to make the most of my unexpected free time. I jumped in the MFV and headed on over to Sassy's where we spent the weekend preparing for the next installment of CCSI.

(photo by Sassy)

We spent most of the weekend locked up at the Little Productions Studio, working in the board room and trying to iron out all of the details....

(photo by Sassy)

Often you could find us in front our computer having conference calls with the other CCSI executives.....

(photo by Sassy with detail added by Opus)
Karl & Ruis giving us his input

Of course the weekend wasn't all work and no play! Sassy and I relaxed Sunday night with a movie and popcorn!


Mean while back in New York Asta was hard at work ALL WEEKEND designing and making the costumes for the next production.



The script is finished. Casting is done. The posters are ready to go. Momo, executive of marketing, is working on her ad campaign as I type...

Get ready good animals of the blogosphere... CCSI IV is on the way!

13 comments:

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We are waiting with baited breath. ~S,S & C

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

This is s good - I am going to alert the CB about the behind the scene work at CCSI as part of the publicity campaigne.

Jans Funny Farm said...

We're looking forward to it. Can't wait to see what it will be about and who will be in the cast. They'll really enjoy the experience!

The Cat Realm said...

I am soooooo proud to be part of Little Productions! You guys are all so wonderful, and so hardworking, and such great party animals (hahahaha) - and we will put on another awesome CCSI show!!!!!
Karl

Babs (Beetle) said...

I'm very excited to be in this production. I thought I wouldn't make it as MB is so busy, but I did. YIPPEEEE!

Purrs, Sukie x

Willow said...

China Cat & I are so excited about the latest CCSI. We loved the time we had in CCSI II and can't wait to see the newest show!

Purrrrrrrs, Willow

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh boy, we can't wait...deze shows is always so aciting.

Karen Jo said...

I am really looking forward to the new production.

Margaret Cloud said...

I will await your next production, very nice photos. Thank you guys for coming by and leaving those kind words.

Samantha & Mom said...

We are so excited we can hardly wait!! We love CCSI!
Your FL furiends,

Bae Bae said...

Woh. that looks so pawsome. Great cast and production team. ;)

~ Bae

Sassy Kat said...

I am so excited I can hardly get to sleep tonight. Tomorrow is a big day for CCSI!!!!! See you tomorrow!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

woolrich outlet
toms outlet
canada goose outlet
winter jackets
ghd hair straighteners
coach outlet
the north face outlet
longchamp handbags
true religion jeans
links of london
nba jerseys
ray ban sunglasses
mulberry outlet
chanel handbags
the north face
ray ban
ugg boots
nike air force 1
coach outlet store
ugg boots
canada goose jackets
hermes bags
coach outlet canada
ugg outlet
ugg outlet
chanel handbags
michael kors outlet
ugg sale
cheap nfl jerseys
rolex watches
oakley sunglasses
adidas outlet store
cheap ugg boots
tory burch outlet
wellensteyn jackets
the north face clearance
oakley sunglasses
swarovski jewelry
louis vuitton handbags
coach outlet
20151023caihuali