Saturday, April 19, 2008

The Day After

The party was a smash! We had so much fun dancing, singing, playing our instruments, eating our hearts out and just acting goofy with our friends!

photo by Sassy

photo by Sassy




photo by Momo

The next day we woke up on Karl's lawn chair. As you can see, it was a great night but a rough morning! Too many lizards and way too much cat nip!

photo by Sassy

We thought it would be nice to help Karl clean up before heading home, so the CCSI crew turned into the clean up crew! We gave Karl and Ruis the day off since they had worked so hard to put the party together. Mrs. Oz and Emil were kind enough to offer to help. It wasn't long before Roscoe and Mrs. Oz ended up in the pool, while Sassy and Emil were far too sleepy to help. We tried to wake them up, but it was useless. So it was up to me and Momo to get the job done. That Momo sure is a trooper! She helped me scrub and clean even though she was feeling a bit woozy herself.

We have to admit though, it was fun scooping up the "trash"!
Thanks Karl for the wonderful party!

**We didn't post all of the photos of the party.
If you haven't done so already, be sure to stop by
The Cat Realm for all of the party details!

4 comments:

Sassy Kat said...

Was a wonderful party, I will say that. I am sorry that Emil and I didn't help with the clean up. Seeing that photo with us in the scooper of the front loader explains a lot to me, such as why I smell a little funny and why there are strange things stuck to my fur. I hear that Karl has some photos of me. Do you know anything about these? The photos might explain what happened to my missing two day after the party. I hope these photos do not surface. I always thought what happened at Karl's stayed at Karl's.

Jans Funny Farm said...

It was some party. We're sorry we didn't stay for clean-up but Sassy assured us you two were on the job.

Hope you are all rested up now and back on the prowl for new mischief.

meemsnyc said...

Oh my, what great photos! Party looked like a blast!

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Good job Opus did in directing the clean up - thanks to him that Emil and Sassy didn't end up in the garbage tip with the rest of the stinking load.