Sunday, November 18, 2007

Be the Blog Award

This past Thursday our friend Daisy bestowed upon us the coveted "Be the Blog Award".

...this award is presented to a successful blogger, one who can “be the blog” - making it their own, staying with it, interacting with the readers, and just plain having fun.

If that wasn't enough, our friend, Momo, honored us with the same award today! That is wonderful because now Opus and I can each have our own award.

We want to thank both Daisy and Momo for giving us such a wonderful award. Sorry we didn't write about it sooner, but we have been so busy putting the final touches on our script for Sassy's production.
Grazie a tutti (thank you all so much).

And now we would like to pass this award to our friend, Gigolo Kitty, who always entertains us with his great comic strips.

We would also like to pass it along to Karl over at the Cat Realm for always sharing interesting, fun photos and great contests!

Stop by tomorrow for a BIG announcement!

11 comments:

Asta said...

I just saw the last pawt of the capew..opus and Roscoe, you did an amazing job with the scwipt!!!! You awe vewy talented witews, I was at the edge of my seat, I'm glad you didn't have a sad ending..and that I was innocent of huwting that pwecious cat
smoochie kisses
Asta

Sassy Kat said...

Congratulations! You guys are the best!

Samantha & Mom said...

Bravo!! Bravo!!! ConCATulations!! Standing Ovation!! Opus and Roscoe that was a wonderful story and I am glad I (Tigger as Snarls) wasn't a bad dog!! Great ending and fantastic script! A happy ending, we love happy endings!! Thanks so much for letting me a part of it!!(Tigger) Clap!! Clap!! Clap!!
Your FL furiends,

Daisy said...

I loved the ending of the story, too! It was fantastic. I was a little bit worried that there would be a sad ending. I loved playing the old lady. Acting is very fun!

I cannot wait to hear your special announcement tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your award!

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Bravo! {Clap, Clap....], Encore! ConCATulations on a wonderful job! Had a great time being in the show and thanks ++++ for casting me. SS's whole family has been following the show and her mum was tickled pink becuase I was her kitty before she moved to an apartment in Canberra where she is not allowed to have pets and I remained with SS in Sydney.

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

PS the pictures downloaded from Sassy's are fine for sending. I really like that picture of you two with glasses in that ornate study.

Sassy Kat said...

Stopped by to check on ya two, we sure had a big weekend. Again I want to thank ya because if it wasn't for ya two we would have had no story. No story - no show. Ya did a great wonderful job. Cannot wait to see what your tomorrows news will be. Is it another party?

Sassy Kat said...

OPUS & ROSCOE I have given you another award. See my post to find out about it!! You worked so hard on CCSI and your month long Italian parties you are deserving!!!

Hot(M)BC said...

Concatulations on yore award! Yore story was grate too. Woo hoo!
Purrrrrrrrs :)

The Cat Realm said...

No - I did not see that you gave me this prestigious award! What an honor, I feel humbled to get such a nice award from such great cats as you are! Thank you so very very much!!! You are very dear friends, Yours truly, Karl